We need your help for our new campaign!

Hey,

I just thought I would introduce myself, I’m Annie and I work in the marketing team at Tutorful.

We have a really exciting opportunity and we need our tutors to get involved as we really want to give our students a chance to get to know you and help you to hopefully increase your student enquiries. We would like to promote your businesses, and we have found that students really respond better to video communication rather than written. We would like to post some amazing video clips of our tutors giving a short video introduction, these will be used to promote your profiles across the website and our social media.

To do this we need your help, so if you want to take part in this fantastic opportunity just send us a short video clip to feedback@tutorful.co.uk.

Here’s a guide to help you create the perfect video:

1. Make sure you are in a quiet place without any distractions in the background.
  2. Make sure there is plenty of light so the footage is clear.
  3. Select the highest resolution, this will improve the video quality (most smartphones will have this automatically selected).
  4. Keep your video short and snappy and straight to the point.

Tell us a bit about who you are, what you teach, the topics you most enjoy, and why you choose to work with Tutorful.

I hope you’re as excited as me about this and I’ll look forward to receiving your clips!

Thanks
Annie

5 Likes

Hi, I really like this idea. Can we include mock-up footage of our lessons, like us using the whiteboard demo to showcase what happens in them, that kind of thing?

1 Like

Hey,

That sounds like a great idea!

Why don’t you pop us a video across and we can take a look, we would always offer recommendations to make sure that you get the most out of your post. :grin:

Thanks
Annie

Sure, I will once I’ve put something together! Where should I send it to when I have?

1 Like

Brilliant!

Please send any video clips to me at, feedback@tutorful.co.uk.

Thanks
Annie

Hi Annie

For me it’s just not something I could do. I was asked by an agency I work for if I would do this and I just don’t have the confidence for public speaking and selling myself in this way.

Hey Kitty,

The beauty of this is, you can do this whilst you’re on your own so you don’t have to feel embarrassed or worry about not having enough confidence.

Please don’t see this as a pushy sales message, we just thought it would be great if we can use these video clips as an introduction to our new users and away for our tutors to hopefully get more student enquiries.

If you do decide to take part, please let me know if I can help in any way!

Thanks
Annie

1 Like