Urgent calendar request

Hi,
I know this has already been spoken about on here, but it’s been weeks now and the calendar still does not work. The calendar randomly makes up its own times, no matter what I have requested. For example, I put 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm and the calendar changes it to 2:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
Either have a calendar that works or take away the feature altogether. It is preventing people from contacting because they think I am not available when I am, and it is allowing people to contact me about times that I am not available.
I feel this is an urgent request because it impacting my booking score and the amount of people who can contact me. Please sort it out.
Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @Twiglet78,

Thank you for your post. I’m really sorry to hear of the frustration this must have caused. We did face some problems with the availability calendar following the clocks changing at the end of March. After looking into what was causing the issue, we have recently released a fix for this so you should no longer be having these issues. You can read more about what was causing the issue in this thread. :slight_smile:

Things should be working as normal for you now when entering your availability but please do let me know if that’s not the case and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks again,
Rachel

Thanks. It’s working now.