Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Update to your review stars ⭐️

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to summer. :sunny:

I thought I’d post an update here on something I’ve been working on for the past week. We’d had some feedback regarding how the stars on your profile were calculated. Some of you mentioned that if you had a score of 4.8 or 4.9 the stars on your profile were showing as 4.5 stars filled in. We’ve changed the way that this is calculated now, so for example, if you have a review score of 4.75 or above, your profile will show 5 stars filled in and is more representative of your actual review score! :star:

I know it’s just a little update to the site but I thought was a nice one to share just before the bank holiday weekend. Some of you may see changes to your account now. :grinning:

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Jess

12 Likes

This is a great update :blush: Thank you!

1 Like

Very happy about this. 5 star appearance in the search rankings once again! I have 9 5* reviews and 1 4* so I was appearing as 4.5 stars and had raised the issue about it on here.

It is encouraging to see feedback that makes sense being taken on board and acted on, and pretty quickly at that.

5 Likes

Hey @Julia no problem at all, it makes me happy to share these nice little updates!

That’s so great to hear @JoeL - we want to make sure our tutors are getting the recognition they deserve and that their hard work is reflected on their profile, I’m so happy to hear that you’re at 5 stars again. :star:

2 Likes

Woo! Great news, thanks @Jess_Tutorful !

1 Like

Great news, thanks @Jess_Tutorful !

1 Like