Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Upcoming change at Tutorful 🔍

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all well!

I just wanted to post an update on an exciting change you can expect to see in the coming months at Tutorful. :slight_smile:

Recently, we have been thinking long and hard about our identity and how distinguishable we are as a company and we’re about to make some positive changes to our branding!

In the coming weeks we’ll be completely refreshing our website. This will be more than just a new logo and colour palette - it will include a complete overhaul of our messaging and brand, which we hope will resonate more with our target audience, and as a result, attract more students.

You’ll be pleased to know that nothing will be any different as far as navigating the site and hosting your lessons - most of the changes are on the front, customer-facing side of the site. The pages that prospective new students will see.

If you have any questions at all, we’re always here to help. Just rest assured that this is a good thing - we really love our new look and feel and we’re excited to show it off to you - watch this space! :smiley:

9 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it! Sounds exciting!

2 Likes

It sounds exciting! I look forward to experiencing these amazing changes! :smiley: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Not sure I like the idea of Tutorful in other countries. I already have international students with me on Tutorful and depending on which country you go into may impact on that market.

I’m really excited to see the new branding! Would love to have a sneak peek for the Tutorful community :blush:

1 Like

Hi Kitty,

What do you mean?

I see no point in going into other countries when we can access them online anyway. It will just split the market. My international students access me through Tutorful online already.

Hi @Kitty, I may be wrong but I think the only international students who have access to Tutorful at the moment are those whose parents have a UK bank account. Going international would allow more customers to use Tutorful which would increase Tutorful’s revenue and enable them to invest more in marketing. This in turn will help us tutors get more students so I believe it can only benefit us :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. I’ve had students from Saudi Arabia, for example, but they’ve all had a UK bank account.

1 Like

That makes more sense thank you for explaining Anna!

1 Like