Tutorful app and logging off

Hi,
I’m finding that quite regularly now when I click onto my tutorful app (on both my iphone and on my ipad) I’m getting logged out and have to go through the process of going online and resigning in. It’s only over the past month or so this has been happening. Before that, I had no issues with the app whatsoever. Does anyone have any experience of this at all?
Thanks
Karen

10 Likes

Yes, this happens frequently to me as well. I am guessing it’s part of the new authentication system that they introduced allowing you to log in through an email instead of using your password.

1 Like

Good morning Karen,

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue you and some of our other customers are currently experiencing! We are currently investigating this issue and we hope to have a fix for this frustrating issue very very soon!

Tudor

2 Likes

Hi Karen

Yes exactly the same I also noticed sometimes messages are coming through and I’m not receive them also.

1 Like

Did anything get resolved? I’m getting logged out once a week and I need to go through a link on my email to log me back in, but it regularly doesn’t work for a few days. I’m full time working through tutorful, so it can be really inconvenient to not be able to log in on my phone. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s happening quite often to me now- I have to keep logging in

2 Likes