Random Error Affects Repeat Bookings (Length Of Lesson)

Hi all, my partner and I both use Tutorful.

I have all my lessons set up on repeat. I’ve noticed that the length of one of the lessons changes randomly from time-to-time. It’s supposed to be an hour, but sometimes it reverts to 1.5 hours without me changing anything.

This just happened to a couple of Marie’s lessons. They were randomly set to 2 hours and the customer was overcharged.

Has this happened to anyone else?

1 Like

Hello Toby, I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue with the booking system on our platform! I will report it to our Development Team to look into right away - thank you so much for bringing this error to our attention :blush:

It would also be really helpful to know if any other tutors have been experiencing a similar issue, so please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below if it has!

1 Like

Thank you @Paree_Tutorful, I really appreciate your comment. Thank you for reporting to the Development Team. You’re welcome.

1 Like

This has happened to me too - for two students. One lesson was randomly changed to 90 minutes and another to 45. The 90 minute one seemed especially unusual as I had a lesson booked straight after, so they were overlapping.

1 Like

Thank you Hannah! The same thing happened to Marie. The 2 hour lesson overlapped with an existing one. I don’t think it would have even been possible to set up a lesson which overlaps like that.