New Feature: Password-Free Login

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!

Tutorful’s development team is hard at work releasing a series of changes to our login, starting with our password-free login on our website and our app, which is designed to make it simpler and more secure to access your account. This feature should be released at the end of this week!

Instead of entering a password, we will send you a secure link to your email address. All you need to do is click that link and you’ll be automatically logged into the website or the app.

If you’d prefer to enter your password, you can still do that too. Simply click the ‘Login with password’ 'link and type in your password as usual.

You can read more about the login page in this FAQ.

We are always happy to receive your feedback on the classroom and any additional features you would like to see so please feel free to submit any you have here.

We will also be applying this functionality to our sign-up process, so keep your eyes out for that as well!

Thank you all for your time, and have a great afternoon!

Natalie

5 Likes

Great! - I’ll give this a spin…

3 Likes

Hi James! Just a quick note that I forgot to mention, we won’t be releasing the feature until the end of this week, so look out for it then! Thanks so much for your response!

1 Like