Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Making the most of our Community🔆

Hi to all of our tutors, parents and students who have joined our Community Forum - it’s great to have you here!

You may notice a few recent changes to the Community - don’t worry, no posts have been removed but some posts have been re-categorised so that they appear in the most suitable category! We have a slightly new layout on the home page and some of the categories have also been renamed. Further categories may be added in the coming weeks or other small changes may be made so do keep an eye out for this!

If you have any ideas of categories you’d like to see or any improvements that you feel could be made, please post below and let me know - I’d love to hear your thoughts! :slight_smile:

A short while ago, we thought it would be really nice to create a Community space. I spoke with many of our tutors who agreed it would be a great space to have and in particular, many people mentioned how tutoring can feel more isolated compared, for example, to teaching in a school where you can speak with other like-minded teachers and so the idea of a space where they could connect with other tutors, sharing everything from experiences to resources would be very much welcomed.

The parents and students that I spoke to also welcomed the idea of being able to speak to others, particularly parents/students who were new to tuition so that they could get further advice from others who have had similar experiences.

The Community was later created as a place for tutors and parents/students to ask education related questions, share ideas or resources, meet new people and have a general chat, hear about the latest Tutorful News and also give us really valuable feedback on some of our product ideas or recent releases.

I know there has been a range of new things shared in the Community in the past couple of months and we have received some really valuable feedback. However, I would like to politely request that posts containing feedback are constructive - please do be mindful of how you post so that we can keep the positive and friendly nature of our community alive!

We really want this to be a nice space for all who are using it or who join us in the future! If you do have concerns that you feel you need to air but are unable to do this constructively through the Community, we would strongly encourage you to get in touch with us directly so that we can discuss things further with you and support you however we can.

Again, if you do have any thoughts on what you would like to see more of on the Community, be that competitions, resource sharing or something else completely - please do let us know. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for reading,

Rachel
(Tutor Lead & Community Manager)

5 Likes