Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Hello from Lewis πŸ™‚

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself and say hello to the tutors and students I may have spoken to before on the phone or via email :wave:

I’m Lewis and I am part of the Student Team at Tutorful! The main focus of my role is to assist in matching students to their perfect tutor based on their requirements and helping the process of finding a tutor run as smoothly and hassle-free as possible.

Before Tutorful, I gained customer service experience in offices and bars/restaurants, as well as graduating from The University of Sheffield with a degree in English Language & Linguistics!

Here are some random facts about me:

I have played the cello and piano since I was 7 and have played in a number of orchestras and concerts :musical_score:

Sometimes (if you’re unlucky enough) you may catch me singing musical theatre songs at karaoke :microphone:

I have a very small, friendly and attention-loving pug called Pippa who you can see here:

8 Likes

Pippa is gorgeous!

I’m loving how many musically-talented members there are in this community! :star_struck:

2 Likes