Hello from Juliet

Hi everyone, :wave:

I’m Juliet and I’m a Classes Expert and your new Community Manager. It’s great to be here and I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all a bit more!

Prior to joining Tutorful a year ago, I lived in France for ten years, where I mainly worked in the education sector teaching English. I’m also a qualified dog groomer, and in my free time I love walking dogs for charity for owners who can’t get out and about.

No introduction would be complete without a pet photo, so here’s a photo of my tortoiseshell kitten Mimi:

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to introduce yourself, I’d love to hear from you!

Best wishes,
Juliet

7 Likes

Hi, Juliet!
Please to meet you!

My name is Teresa and I joined Tutorful 15 months ago.
I am teaching Spanish, my native language.
I lived in England for more than 10 years but since the pandemic hit us, I returned home, Spain.
I am recently living in Valencia.

Mimi is really cute!

This is my little one, he is called Corchito and he is 7 months old :smile:

Kind regards,
Teresa

1 Like

Hi

I’m Katherine
Welcome!

I’ve been a tutor with Tutorful for over 4 years now. I tutor mainly anything to do with core subjects, from primary to adults.

1 Like

Hi Juliet! Great to meet you on here :smile:

Out of interest, are any updates to Classes coming soon regarding the ability to see all future Classes we have scheduled (and sales therein), discuss Classes with parents and more?

**Hola Teresa :wave: Encantada! Thanks for telling me a bit about yourself, and Corchito - he is very cute! I have visited Valencia, it’s a lovely city :slightly_smiling_face: **

Hi Katherine! Thanks for the welcome - lovely to meet you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Jonathan, it’s great to meet you here too and thanks so much for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:
I understand how useful it would be for tutors to have this information and ability to discuss classes with parents. We don’t have an exact date when this will be available, but it’s definitely something we’re working on!