Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Hello from Eve! 🙂

Hi everyone! :wave:t2: My name’s Eve and I’m part of the Tutor Team here at Tutorful.

I joined Tutorful in November (just at the start of the most recent lockdown), and my favourite part of the job is getting to chat to genuinely lovely people every day :relaxed:

Here’s a little bit more about me…

:star: I’m fluent in Spanish and Italian and I have a Masters degree in Translation :es: :it:

:star: I love running, hiking, cycling and basically any activity that gets me out and about outdoors! Living close to the Peak District has been an absolute blessing over lockdown when all I’ve wanted to do is get out in the fresh air :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m also a competitive cheerleader :man_cartwheeling:

:star: I’ve actually been a tutor on Tutorful myself for just over a year now! :woman_teacher:

I know that everyone loves to share their pet pics on here, so here’s one of my cat Smudge, who I actually only adopted a couple of weeks ago:

It’s really lovely to see so many of our tutors on here, and to be able to get to know you all a bit better than I would over the phone or by email!

If you have any questions feel free to pop me a message :relaxed:

13 Likes

Hi Eve

Loving the puss cat! My parents had one called smudge when I was young beautiful black and white longhaired, always getting into trouble ha!

I ve been here for nearly 3 years now and teach a variety of academic subjects and all ages.

I also do contract work for schools mainly with students who are complex needs and vulnerable but recently been asked to do catch up sessions for year 11s.

1 Like