Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Hello & Bonjour!

Hi,

I’m Rosalie & I’ve been a part time English & French Tutor with Tutorful since 2016!! They’re definitely the best around for tutoring, as I 've always had lovely clients, and the team have always been super helpful and friendly!

I love languages & theatre, and graduated with a Bachelors in French way back in 1999!! I did my TEFL pretty soon after, and moved across the channel to teach English to primary school children, and eventually Business English in Paris!!

I love to travel, and have also worked in Spain & Italy!

With a love of languages, I decided to train as a Community Interpreter, which I combine with teaching!

I am passionate about Theatre, and eventually trained in Physical Theatre in my 30s! I am now doing a Masters in in Performance Making, which means I get to create my own work as a live artist! I love to combine the arts, languages and teaching, so let’s see what the future holds!!

Above all, I am a mum to a gorgeous 6 year old, and that’s the best I could ever ask for ![

IMG-20201029-WA0008|281x500](upload://mZAEJ3Df5AsJlWmmBkNB3gimGua.jpeg) :heart:

Here’s a picture our cat, Chaussette ( socks!) being very cute :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:

2 Likes