Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Greetings from Natalie, the newest Product Manager at Tutorful!

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to drop in and introduce myself as the newest Product Manager at Tutorful! I’m so happy and excited to be here!

Before I came to Tutorful, I was a Product Manager at a cybersecurity company in Nottingham, and was a business analyst before that.

I’m a big advocate of user feedback and ideas that can help Tutorful meet the needs of our users (both students and tutors), and I really am looking forward to working with all of you to support and enhance the Tutorful experience! :slight_smile: :grinning:

Just a few fun bits about myself:

• I’m from Albuquerque, New Mexico in the United States, home of the TV show Breaking Bad, amazing breakfast burritos, and gorgeous sunsets!
  • I was a stage manager and director of theatrical productions when I lived in the United States, and have stage managed over 4 productions of Macbeth!
  • I love cooking and baking, and am obsessed with New York-style bagels. Cream cheese and chives, please!

I am very much looking forward to working with all of you, and appreciate your feedback and hard work very much!

Have a great day and best wishes!

Natalie

10 Likes

Hi Natalie, can you improve the system by which students are referenced and booked as I am dreading getting students with same first name and end initial

1 Like

Welcome to the Tutorful fam!

Нi Natalie.! My name is Anna.I am from Bulgarian. I was a teacher there but now I work us care assistant. I would like in my free time to be able to teach someone- Math or Basic English.
Regards
A na

Hi Tony!

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! This is a great idea and I’ll pass this on internally. Lovely to meet you, and hope you have a great rest of your week!

1 Like

Thanks so much Umer, so happy to be here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Anna! Great to meet you, welcome to Tutorful! If you have any questions about getting started, pop into the Tutor forum, we have so many lovely tutors who are happy to help and support, as well as our marvellous Customer Success team!

Thanks a lot.
Yes.
I need your help.
If someone can help me.That will be great.
Thanks will advance.
Anna Kirilova

Hi @Anna,

I hope you’re well, as @Natalie_Tutorful said, you can post in the forum to get advice from our tutors. Also, there are a number of useful threads you can have a read through!

I think these threads would be really helpful for you:
Finding tutoring jobs
Tips to Get First Student
Tutorful Help and FAQs

Alternatively, if you need further help or have any other queries, you can get in touch with our support team via 0114 383 0989 or support@tutorful.co.uk! The office hours are 9am-7pm. Our team would be more than happy to give you the assistance you need. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Natalie, lovely to meet you! glad you’re enjoying it! I’ve been with Tutorful for 3.5 years and I’m very lucky to have got so many students in this time! I’m enjoying the majority of changes, still a little frustrated with certain things but excited about new changes! :slight_smile:

4 Likes