Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Can anyone help with my research?

I am currently doing an MA in Education Studies and Inclusive Practice. This is a research MA and I am looking for participants willing to fill in a questionnaire. I am exploring the reasons why parents of students identified as having Special Educational Needs seek tutors.This is with an aim of developing a better understanding of what parents are looking for and what their expectations of tutoring are , therefore helping to develop pedagogues that better meet students needs.
Specifically I am looking for the parents of students who are identified as having SEND. This can be just on a schools SEN register, with or without and EHCP, students with specific learning needs. Basically any parent using a tutor who has been told their child has additional needs.
Can anyone help?
Does anyone have parents who would be interested in taking part?
Thank you
Sharon