Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

Availability calendar bugs

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the bugs on the availability calendar. Mine is 1 hour off from the time I put on the availability calendar, for example if I put 9-10am, on my profile it shows 10-11am. The calendar also doesn’t show the current times I have students booked in either. I have had to take down my availability completely for 1 week now.

4 Likes

Mine too. My calnder is just not updating when I try to update it. Apparently, it’s a problem the website is facing.

I used to have this problem if I updated or set up something close to midnight - either before or after. If I did the same thing a few hours later there was no problem.

Will try to give this a go :slight_smile: . Did you try to update on the website or the app?

Mine is happening on both the app and website :confused:

I can’t remember – this was ages ago (last September-ish)

I have just had this happen to me too. It was super frustrating and I have just spent half and hour trying sort it. I am pleased it isn’t something I am doing wrong. They need to get it right though because our scores will be penalised if we have to turn people down.