Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

A warm welcome from Rachel, your Community Manager 👋

Hi everyone, :wave:

Firstly, I want to give a really warm welcome to to you and say thanks for joining us and becoming a part of our Community Forum! It’s early days at the moment but I’m looking forward to watching our Community grow and become a much needed space for people to connect, support each other and have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

For those who don’t know already, I’m Rachel, the Tutor Lead here at Tutorful and your Community Manager. Prior to working at Tutorful, I have worked as a full time primary school teacher, a supply teacher across South Yorkshire and a private tutor.

Here’s a few other things about me:

• I have two lovely dogs, Milo and Jax :dog:
  • I’m a huge Coronation Street fan :tv:
  • I can never resist the opportunity to jump on a Karaoke machine :microphone:

Now it’s your turn - I’d love to hear a bit about you so please take a moment to introduce yourself and of course feel free to ask me any questions you may have! :slightly_smiling_face:

All the best,
Rachel

6 Likes

Hey Rachel! - great to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi James, great to meet you too - thanks for joining us! :tada:

I’d love to hear more about you if you’d like to introduce yourself here. Feel free to have a look around and get involved in the various categories. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions, you can always send me a message by clicking on my profile picture :sparkles:

1 Like