Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

A hello from Hannah

Hello! I’m Hannah and I have been a tutor with Tutorful since October 2016. I am an English and TEFL qualified tutor, teaching ages 4 to 50+ - a nice variety. I also teach Primary to KS2 Maths as well. So, my day-to-day is a nice variety and never the same.

I have a BA and an MA in English Literature, and I hope to do a PhD in the forseeable looking at the work of Poe with the intention of becoming a lecturer. I love learning as much as I love teaching others, and so, I am learning two languages through Tutorful as well.

The best thing about my job is seeing my students grasp something they’ve been finding really tough - the breakthrough is such an inspiring moment!

I’m looking forward to hearing stories and new ways of teaching! :grinning:

8 Likes

Hey Hannah - great to hear from you!

1 Like

Hey @HannahD, lovely to meet you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I like (trying!!) to learn languages too… Can I ask, what languages are you learning at the moment? :mortar_board:

1 Like

I am learning Spanish and French - I do the French to help the Spanish more than anything :smile:

Great! I really struggle to learn two languages at a time so I’m brushing up on my GCSE French at the moment :laughing:
Hoping I’ll actually get to use it when we can all (finally!) travel again… !

1 Like

Hi Hannah !

I also tutor primary children and teach EAL to Chinese children!

2 Likes