Home Members About

Welcome to Tutorful's Community Forum

Our Community Forum is the perfect place for tutors, parents, students or anyone with an interest in tuition.

Ask questions, share advice and keep up to date with the latest Tutorful updates - all whilst having fun and connecting with new people.

A Big Hello From Lydia!

Hi everyone! :blush:

My name is Lydia and I am a fully qualified Primary School Teacher turned full-time Private Tutor on Tutorful!

I have a first class honors degree from the University of Strathclyde and a Grade A HNC in Early Education and Childcare from Edinburgh College. I have been teaching/tutoring/working with children for 7 years now.

I tutor children aged 4 - 12 (EYFS/KS1/KS2) within any Primary Curricular area (though Literacy and Maths are the most common).

My lessons are built around an ethos of health and wellbeing where it is clear that the psychology of the child must be addressed first before impactful learning can take place.

I completely love my job here on Tutorful and the difference I am able to make to so many children and families lives.

I am really looking forward to connecting with other tutors, sharing ideas and growing together!

Lydia x

5 Likes